Thursday, April 17, 2008

Well I've lost them for the year

So I'm in with a class of second year students today and I'm going around handing back quizzes when one girl stops me and says "Tyler um.." I'm thinking there's something stuck to my shirt or something and ask her if there is anything there. "Nope there's nothing stuck to your shirt, but..." and I notice. My fly is all the way down. Usually, the fold of the pants will hide even you fly being down in dress pants, but I got unlucky with the way the fabric folded and it was wide open.

The worse part is that this was 40 minutes into a 50 minute class. Pretty much every student had realized and I had no way to get out of this one smoothly. So I zipped up and just felt the heat rise as I sensed my face turning red. Tomorrow I have a class with them as well so I've planned to go in and deliberately check my zipped up fly at the beginning of class. Should be good for a laugh and make me look a little better after an embarrassing episode.

Now for some picture I took a couple weeks back of the cherry blossoms because if you're in Japan you need to have pictures of cherry blossoms in spring. That is the rule, nothing I can do about it.







1 comment:

"Skinny" Kenny Hayami said...

What a coincidence. Today many swedish locals looked at me on the train. Even a train conductor gazed at me when he looked over passenger's tickets. The reason was not that I'm an asian. I didn't notice that my zip had been "undone" for ages.