Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ギリギリセーフ

Recently, for one reason or another I haven't been getting enough sleep and I'm well aware of it. In an attempt to get back on track I went to bed fairly early last night. I ended up waking up naturally this morning 15 minutes before my alarm went off. I turned the heater on and went back to sleep waiting for my alarm. Well my alarm went off. Five times to be precise, and I kept shutting it off. The snooze will only repeat 5 times max so after that if you don't get up you're SOL.

I woke up again naturally at 7:28 and looked at the time. I normally leave my house at 7:35 to get to the bus stop to go to work. Realizing I only had 7 minutes. I threw on some clothes, and brushed my teeth. No time for a shower I but the deodorant on thick and used an extra spray of cologne. There was still some left over wax in my hair so I didn't have to worry about bed head. No time to eat a proper breakfast, I threw a couple of oranges in my pocket and was off. I arrived at work same time as always and smiled to myself knowing that I had woken up only 25 minutes earlier and no one was the wiser.

Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're just good. Today I was a bit of both.

No comments: