Monday, March 3, 2008

Serenity Now!

I'm choosing a shirt off my clothes rack this morning when I notice it seems to be a bit heavy on one side as if it could tip over any moment. Hoping to remedy this, I give it a shove back in the opposite direction. This shove is proceeded by a loud snap as a hard plastic piece breaks, sending my clothes to the ground in a crumpled mass of cotton and wire hangers. I had no time to try and fix it, so they're all lying there right now waiting for me to go out and buy a new clothes rack. I knew I shouldn't have jiggled it!

Edit: The day just kept getting better!

Missed the bus to go into town to buy a new clothes rack (Bad)
Sent money back to Canada to pay of my student load (Good and bad)
5X points on all purchases at the dept. store (Excellent)
Bought some ready made food at the grocery store for dinner. Sit down at the bus stop ready to eat as I wait...but, oh, no chopsticks (not particularly bad, just frustrating)
Lost my bank book somewhere (VERY VERY BAD)
Get home ready to assemble my new clothes rack and can't find a screwdriver in the house (again, not bad, but frustrating) I managed to get it up by using a knife as a screwdriver. I also learned the Japanese word for a Phillips Head screwdriver (Plus driver)


Glorious isn't she?

No comments: